Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yuuuummmm!!!

Hey blog world, this is Rachelle here to share some pure awesomeness with you all. I saw this recipe for oreo truffles a while back and have been wanting to try it. So tonight after dinner my kids and I busted out the oreos and cream cheese (sounds gross but isn't) and we had at it. They are pure deliciousness! The kids each gobbled one down and licked every spoon and bowl that had chocolate on it clean before bed time. Which is probably why they are full of energy and have gotten out bed like 50 times already. I couldn't help but eat like 4 of them before letting them cool and now I am waiting for the rest to cool in the fridge before devouring them. They are probably horrible for you and packed with 1,000 calories each but they are so yummyyy that it makes the extra time at the gym worth it!
The pic above is how mine turned out. Keep in mind my presentation isn't the greatest simply because I had a 6 and 4 year old helping and I knew we were going to eat them all within an hour. Also I cut the recipe in half and made a smaller batch, after trying them I am kicking myself for doing that but I will be glad I did when I am trying to get in a bikini next week ; )

1 comment: