Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Couple Fun Projects :)

Hey Bloggers!

It's me (Andrea) representing Wisconsin style :) I've been working on a couple more gifts for my friend Audra's twins-to-be. I LOVE this blanket! I found the idea to put the ric-rac between the two sides on this blog -- she has an easy to follow tutorial.
It's folded in half twice so it's a descent size receiving blanket. Did I mention that I love it?! The huge orange ric-rac is making me smile every time I look at it.
I'm also obsessed with making hair things for Ava (my 3 year old). Here are a few of the most recent -- there are always more being added to the stockpile around here. You never know what she'll need to match with. Sometimes we change them 2 or 3 times a day ;)

Alright - peace out ladies! I'll be showing you all an awesome onesie that is about to go in the dryer and will be ready for its photo shoot tomorrow.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment